Monday, September 15, 2008

My Daddy's Birthday...

Bonjour! ("Hello/Good Morning")

Just popping in to say "Happy Birthday" to my Daddy, and to give something new, little though it may seem, to those who check often and haven't seen anything fresh and hot off the press. Oh, and by the way, "Hello" to any and everybody from both Valerie and me!

Though we aren't at home to share it with him, we are celebrating my Daddy's birthday today.

This is a picture that I really, really like. It's quality is really not that great because of the fact that it was in motion, and there are obsticles in the way of the subject, but it shows rather plainly, in my Daddy's face, that he loves his children and finds great joy in pleasing them whenever it is possible. It is a wonderful picture of my Daddy with one of his seven little girls (or ten children, in case you're concerned that the boys got left out :-) ).

Have a wonderful birthday, Daddy!

~Heidi :-)

P.S. Feel free to leave comments and tell him "Happy Birthday" for yourselves. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday + 2 days, Mr. Mueller!