Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pictures Anybody?

Guess what?!  We got some family pictures taken at Portrait Innovations (the same place Jared, Becca, and the boys go) while we were out in Iowa over the week of New Years.  I know, you are all so disappointed that I'm going to show you pictures instead of just talking a lot....

Well, I guess I'll stop jabbering and start the "scroll-show"!  :-)







Scroll down, please.







Wednesday, December 30th, 2009


Bill & Sandy Mueller
(We call them Dad & Mom)

These two people are rather an important part of our family tree, not to mention our daily lives.

The Mueller Family




(We'll let the ladies go first....)
The Mueller Ladies








(The gentlemen may come now....)
The Mueller Men








The Mueller & Barta Families



(Willie & Conner were fighting a losing battle against colds and not sleeping well so they were having a hard time with the pictures.)

The Original Mueller Clan in Order by Age




I especially like the age-order ones.

Well, there you have it - our photo shoot...and a post of lots of pictures!  :-)  I hope you've enjoyed it.

Oh, by the way, you might have noticed that we had matching outfits for the pictures.  The tops were Christmas gifts from Jared&Becca and the skirts and jeans were from Dad&Mom.  We got to open those the day before Christmas Eve (Christmas Adam - he came before Eve...that was David's joke.), when we swapped gifts with the Bartas.

Here's what the emblem thingy looks like.  It was designed by our wonderful brother, Joe.



P.S.  I know my humor with the "scroll-show" was pretty sad, but I'm afraid you only have two choices - either put up with it or quit checking our blog....  I won't ask you to let me know what you decided.

2 comments:

Bisson Family said...

It was nice to see lots of pictures of everyone! I found David's joke humorous. :)

Kelsey said...

Great family pics, everyone!

-Kelsey L.