Thursday, August 14, 2008

And We're Off..............

...bright and early this morning! We plan to be making a few stops on the way - hopefully getting to the Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village, and Niagara Falls - before we all have to say our "Goodbye"s and "See you in November"s.

You know, humans are amazing creatures. I am excited, happy, scared, and sad all at the same time! Hopefully I can keep my mind active and enjoy my family while we're together these few days and make some good memories. I most certainly do love my family, but I don't often realize how much until we're separated and I miss them so bad.

Well, this is my last post on this blog for quite a while. I'm handing it back over to Dad, Julie, and whomever else may care to take it up. I may still make an appearance every now and than and I'm certainly not done blogging yet, but it would be fairly difficult for me to keep you up to date on what is going on at home when I'm not there myself! I'll talk to you all later!

~Heidi

3 comments:

Melody Minion said...

Mueller Family,
I hope that your trip is fun and exciting!

My family went to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village a year or two ago, and we had a lot of fun! The Niagara Falls were also fun to go to!

I will see you in November, Heidi and Val!

Melody Minion

Kati said...

Good luck Heidi and Val! And be safe to the rest of the Muellermice! Don't get too lonely Julie!

Unknown said...

Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village are two neat places! Niagara Falls sounds fun...I hope to see it this fall.

Ben